Sunday, August 9, 2009

Food recommendations for GenCon

Some folks asked on forums, so I put together this list of food I recommend near the convention center in Indy.

As far as food goes, I have a couple recommendations:

* Buca de Beppo: A very nice Italian place a couple blocks from the center. Be warned that it's extremely popular so, expect a wait.

* The Circle Center Mall food court has a couple places I like. Currito is a burrito place that makes excellent burritos in a variety of flavors. And Maki of Japan has very good sushi for a mall food court!

* Ah-Barista, a nice little coffee & sandwich shop across from the convention center. We randomly picked it because it was close, and it was a pleasant surprise! I recommend the Portabella & Cheese Panini, especially for the vegetarians out there.

No comments: